Tradesmen International is looking to expand our team of qualified Trade Professionals for current & future projects in and around Charlotte, NC. Most positions are first shift with a pay scale of up to $30/hour based on experience and skill level. If you are a Heavy Equipment Operator and want to work alongside other proven Craftsmen who emphasize safety, productivity and superior workmanship, this is your chance to advance your career!
Job Scope to include any or all of the following:
- Operating Different Types of Heavy Equipment; Crane, Forklift, Excavator, Dozer, Backhoe, Loader, Skid Steer, etc.
- Dig Pits, Trenches or Holes as Directed; Restore and/or Landscapes Disturbed Areas
- Rough & Finish Grade
- Asphalt Paving
- Unloading & Transporting Materials
- Pipe Laying
- Other Duties as Needed
- Previous Related Equipment Operation Experience
- PPE must be worn
- CDL & Certifications are Preferred
Tradesmen International not only offers consistent work, top pay, and employment opportunities, we also provide a benefits package that is among the best in the industry.
Our comprehensive benefits include:
- Vacation Pay
- Health insurance
- 401(k) profit-sharing savings plan
- Incentive programs
- Tool purchase programs & MORE!
Tradesmen International is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability
Marcia Van Horn