The Omni Charlotte Hotel envelopes you in comfort with a touch of genuine North Carolina hospitality. Centrally located in the heart of Charlotte’s financial district, the AAA four-diamond hotel is the perfect destination for convenience to area businesses or to explore countless attractions. Linked to 12 city blocks via sky bridge, the Omni Charlotte Hotel is moments away from the Blumenthal Performing Arts Center, Discovery Place, the Charlotte Convention Center, and the EpiCentre entertainment district.
Omni Charlotte’s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Charlotte Hotel may be your perfect match.
To work closely with the Director of Rooms and other Assistant Front Office Managers and supervisors to oversee the Front Desk and Guest Services staff ensuring maximum Front Office and Guest Services operating efficiency. Managing and problem solving associate and guest issues while remaining professional at all times.
- Ensure registration cards are completed.
- Ensure all needed reports are run.
- Continued training done with all associates. Ensure SOPs are consistent.
- Communicate with all departments on continuing basis. Especially the communication with Assistant Front Office Managers each evening/morning.
- Handle all guest complaints maintaining a satisfactory impression with the guest on resolving any complaints.
- Be familiar with the hotel computer system for training, maintenance and trouble shooting
- Complete rate discrepancy report and make needed changes.
- Block/assign applicable arrivals for the following day; i.e. V.I.P.'s, Select Guests, ESP's, Special Requests, etc.
- Complete check-out with balance report.
- Complete credit check daily.
- Adhere to all Systems & Controls of the Front Office and appropriate areas of responsibilities.
- Assist with departmental scheduling and monitoring payroll productivity.
- Directly oversee all aspects of Front Office, Guest Services and the PBX department.
- Attend meetings as assigned by Director of Rooms.
- At least 3 years directly related experience (Hotel-Front Desk) in a managerial role.
- Must be able to work approximately 50 hours per week, flexible shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- Must have excellent organizational, supervisory, customer service skills.
- Must be able to work well under stressful situations and handle challenges in a professional manner.
- Must have a 4 diamond presentation.