At Lucid, we dont just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
Notice regarding COVID-19 protocols
At Lucid, we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus all new Lucid employees, whose job will be based in the United States may or may not be required to provide original documentation confirming status as having received the prescribed inoculation (doses). Vaccination requirements are dependent upon location and position, please refer to the job description for more details.
Individuals in positions requiring vaccinations may seek a medical and/or religious exemption from this requirement and may be granted such an accommodation after submitting a formal request to and the subsequent review and approval thereof by our dedicated Covid-19 Response team.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, were providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
We are seekingSeniorClass-AModelersto join our electric vehicle design team. If youre the kind of person that can identify a problem and is eager to help develop the solution, then we want to talk to you!
As an ideal candidate, you must exhibit a positive attitude and take pride in the quality of your work. You should have the ability to learn quickly and work effectively in a fast-paced, highly creative environment.
- Create quality, accurate 3D Digital surface modelsof exterior and interior partsthat communicate conceptual design intent using ALIAS.
- Develop properties from concept stage to production-ready quality for tooling release.
- Advise and suggestsolutions to overcome design,engineeringor GD&Tissuesand improve product appearance.
- Be a great communicator! Our ability to maintain a close synergy between design, modeling,Aero,Engineeringand Project Managementis one of the things that makesLucid different.
- 6-10years of surfacing experience with ALIAS in a top-tierautomotive environment.
- An Expert level, detail-oriented, ALIAS user with an innate understanding of highlighting, curvature analysis, dimensional variationandthe effect of material selection on the A-Surface.
- Thorough understanding of tooling design, sheet metal stamping, human factors, safety requirements,gaps and flushness.
- Solid grasp of 3DX, CATIA V5or NX is beneficial
- A positive attitude and desire to help Lucid meet the highest standards.
- Degree or foreign equivalent in AutomotiveDesignorEngineeringpreferred.