State Cleaning Solutions offers warewashing, laundry, and housekeeping programs for the hospitality and healthcare marketplace. Our customers include restaurants, hotels and health care facilities across the United States. State Cleaning Solutions is in a rapid expansion mode, and is looking for quality individuals to join our winning team.
State Cleaning Solutions' team of Account Managers deliver best in class service designed to enhance our customers business offerings. State Cleaning Solutions offers a competitive salary, benefits, 401 k, and career advancement opportunities.
* Maintain and repair dish machines, and chemical dispensing equipment.
* Ensure our customers are achieving optimal results.
* Effectively identify and resolve problems efficiently.
* Provide emergency service coverage.
* Special projects, as assigned.
* Efficient at problem troubleshooting and resolution.
* Exceptional customer service skills and interface.
* Ability to lift up to 75 lbs.
* Customer service/sales background.
* High school diploma or GED.
Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Disabled/Vet
“Our business requires direct customer contact. Many of our current or prospective customers require that to be on-site, third-party vendors must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. Where permitted by applicable law, applicants must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by the date of hire to be considered for employment, if not currently employed by State. We will work with an applicant who is unable to be vaccinated because of a qualifying medical condition or sincerely held religious belief.”