Reset Merchandiser Night Shift
SPAR is growing our overnight reset and remodel merchandising team! This Reset Merchandiser job will be part of a team remodeling the insides of big box retailers. He/she will be working overnights building, assembling and installing shelving and fixtures. Anyone with a background in merchandising resets or remodels, installer, construction, or general labor, this could be a perfect fit for you. The ideal merchandiser is; self-sufficient, highly motivated, knows their way around a tool bag, and have the drive to produce high quality results in a fast paced environment.
Join the best reset/ remodel merchandiser team in the business and APPY TODAY!
Projects include category resets and fixture installation.
When one project ends, another STARTS
What We Offer:
- Great TEAM
- Ongoing project work long term work
- DailyPay work today, get paid tomorrow
- Note: to use DailyPay, you must be signed up for Direct Deposit in ADP.
- Mileage and Drive time reimbursed
- Meal per diem, tolls and preapproved out of pocket expenses.
- Hotel will be reserved and paid for by SPAR
- Double occupancy required
- Career advancement opportunities
What Youll Do:
- Work overnights remodeling big box retail stores
- Building and assembling retail store shelving fixtures
- Work with Plan-O-Grams on all items tagged and approved by store management
- Update Signage, Shelf Conditions and Schematics Completion
- Engage in considerable physical activity, ability to lift and carry up to 50
- Ability to stand a minimum shift of 8 hours
- Must be able to take direction regarding tagging, rotating and placing products on shelf
- Planogram experience (preferred)
- Ability/Willingness to work Overnight shift
- Knowledge/ability to use basic tools necessary for the job
- Ability to work in Team environment
- Reliable transportation, valid drivers license,
- Personal cell is required and valid email address.
- Professional appearance and demeanor
SPAR Marketing Force works with national retail stores managing their new store set ups or full store remodels.
We Are an Equal Opportunity Employer...
SPAR provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, SPAR complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. SPAR expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of SPARs employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge