Join the Rebel team for spontaneity and growth in your next role.
Why Join Our Team?
Family owned and operated for over 30 years, we understand the service station business. We are a community-centered, value-oriented, and steadfast in serving our customers. Join the Rebel Team today for spontaneity and growth in your next role. Help make the world a more colorful place!
Who We Are Looking For?
Our Customer Service Associates are very important to us. They represent the Rebel brand in all that they do. Therefore, our CSAs must be welcoming, efficient, and possess a high level of integrity.
What the Job Entails
- Providing excellent customer service
- Adhering to cash handling procedures
- Maintaining the cleanliness of all areas, inside and outside of the store
- Operating beverage and food service equipment and preparing food
- Ensuring safety is a #1 priority
- Completing other tasks as required
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be able to work alone and sit/stand for a period of 8 hours or more.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak clearly, using the English language.
- Must possess basic math skills and have the ability to learn and apply multiple procedures.
- Have the ability to lift up to 30lbs and push/pull with arms, up to a force of 20lbs.
- Must want to have fun at work and be part of an amazing team.
Money isnt Everything, We Offer Great Benefits!!!
- Medical, Dental, and Vision* (Full-Time Employees Only)
- Employee Assistance Program* (Full-Time Employees Only)
- 401k After 1 Year (Full-Time Employees Only)
*Some Restrictions May Apply