Staffing Clerk / HR Assistant
Take your career to the next level with the national leader in medical staffing services! NurseCore is seeking a Staffing Clerk for our Montgomery Alabama location. In this fast-paced dynamic role, you will support the administrative requirements for a staffing operation. Do you have what it takes? If so, don t miss this opportunity! We offer competitive compensation, full benefits, and the chance to build a rewarding and fulfilling career.
Join us at the heart of healthcare, apply today!
The Staffing Clerk performs all activities related to recruiting, HR credentialing, file maintenance and data entry while providing staffing services to healthcare facilities in a market. Activities require achievement of productivity in recruitment, appointment setting, filling hours and shifts, and service calls with the goal of producing growth for the branch.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities include the following:
- Accurate data entry for employee records
- Assist candidates with the application and on-boarding process
- Answer phones
- Assemble new hire packets
- Order office supplies
- Employee file maintenance
- Back up for Staffing Manager positions
- Assist in monitoring paperwork and documentation
- Exemplifies AWESome company standards
- All other duties as assigned
Take a look at the requirements below, to see what you ll need to take advantage of this exciting opportunity!
- High School Diploma required.
- College Degree strongly preferred.
- 1+ years of training or experience in a service related industry, preferably health care staffing.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written or oral form.
- Ability to deal with problems and solve them.
NurseCore is committed to protecting the health and well-being of our employees, patients, and clients. We have protocols in place to limit the spread of COVID-19 and other communicable diseases. NurseCore offers a virtual application and orientation process, and we provide all staff with PPE and other protective equipment to maintain a safe work environment.
In compliance with state and Federal regulations, NurseCore has a mandatory COVID vaccination policy, subject to applicable law.