All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
- $15,000 Sign on Bonus
- Benefits from Day One
- Paid Days Off from Day One
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
- Debt-free Education (Certifications and Degrees without out-of-pocket tuition expense)
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth Central Texas and AdventHealth Rollins Brook is about being part of something bigger. Its about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth Central Texas and AdventHealth Rollins Brook is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding thattogetherwe are even better.
Schedule:Part Time 24 hrs/week
Shift:day shift 7a-7p Saturday and Sunday
The community youll be caring for:
- Located in the heart of Texas, AdventHealth Central Texas and AdventHealth Rollins Brook provide care for the citizens of Bell, Coryell and Lampasas counties.
- Both AdventHealth Central Texas and AdventHealth Rollins Brook are committed to reinvesting in the community by offering the services, technologies, and facilities to set the standard with the continually changing healthcare industry.
- As a member of our team of more than 1,000 employees you will enjoy competitive salaries, exceptional benefits and opportunities for growth while working in an environment that is centered around our mission of Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ.
The role youll contribute:Performs CT procedures at a technical level not requiring constant supervision of technical detail. Performs a variety of technical procedures that will require independent judgment, in adverse situations. Performs quality diagnostic CT scans and will assume responsibility for related tasks as needed. Behavior and communication skills must always be in keeping with the organizations standards of behavior policy.
The value youll bring to the team:
- Adheres to the hospital and department policies and procedures as related to the radiology department clinical area.
- Responsible for the application of imaging guidelines and standards in accordance with current practices.
- Patient Care activities include, but not limited to:
- Follows supervisors direction and job assignments daily with flexibility as changes necessitate.
- Reviews imaging orders to assess correctness of examination requested and any patient special needs or conditions.
The expertise and experiences youll need to succeed:
- Ability to perform CT procedures at a technical level not requiring constant supervision of technical detail.
- Knowledge of communication styles and constant deployment of proper engagement behaviors when encountering patients, staff and physicians.
- Ability to perform Diagnostic Radiology examinations as deemed necessary.
- Graduation froman accredited radiology program.
- Successful completion of American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) boards and maintaining ARRT Certification and continuing education requirements
- TMB licensed in the State of Texas
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.