Project Manager - Frederick
Must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder.
This person will provide project engineering management and engineering support to our customers.
Project Management Responsibilities:
- Responsible for project execution, task identification, prioritization and scheduling, task ordering, time tracking and reporting, financial tracking and reporting, early problem identification and conflict resolution, hardware requisition, supporting engineers, and attending project status meetings.
- This position is responsible for ensuring overall project profitability.
- Develops and executes engineering implementation plans and/or project charters
- Responsible for detailed knowledge of scopes of work
- Assigns work to project teams to meet overall project deadlines.
- Ensures that all project team members clearly understand the scope of W-M engineering responsibilities
- Develops engineering schedules for W-M team and customer requirements
- Evaluates progress on project(s) and details changes.
- Responsible for engineering-related purchasing and subcontractor requirements
- Responsible for development of costs and proposal of change orders to contract scope
- Develops and implements a cash flow plan for the project including A/R collections and project invoicing
- Serves as a W-M engineering interface with the customer during all phases of the project
- Ensures compliance with all regulations, codes, etc. as they apply to the contract and project(s).
- Technical writing including project definition and requirements, clearly delineated status reporting, requests for information, and customer correspondence
- Project documentation: task/periodic status reporting, percent complete estimating, production and assembly of required project manuals, organization, and maintenance of current network-based project files, phone transcripts, meeting minutes and action item lists, preparing purchase orders, etc.
- Identify sales opportunities, confidence to suggest scope changes with justifications, ability to network across targeted industries
- General administration such as paperwork, copying, printing, faxing, and using a computer
- DeltaV DCS experience.
- Strong leadership and client relation skills required.
Physical Demands of Position:
Seeing, color perception, hearing, clear speech, dexterity in hands, driving, ability to travel distances, climbing, pushing, and pulling, and ability to mount and dismount equipment.
Standard office environment, On-site office environment, and diverse industrial environments, frequent PC usage, fax machines, copy machines, phones, trailer environment
1. DeltaV DCS experience.
2. Strong leadership and client relation skills required.
3. Must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder.