Enlist as a soldier into the United States Army and become a certified Practical Nursing Specialist who supervises or performs preventive, therapeutic, and emergency nursing care procedures under the supervision of a physician, nurse or Non-commissioned officer. This is not a civilian contractor position. No experience necessary. Position is entry level.
- Perform emergency nursing care
- Assist in patient care
- Change/dress wounds
- 10 weeks of Basic Training.
- 52 weeks of Technical School with on-the-job instructions.
- 30 days paid vacation annually.
- Full Healthcare coverage for you and your Family.
- Educational benefits worth over $72,000.
- Obtain Industry standard recognized certifications.
- Between 17-34 years old.
- No felonies. (Defer Adjudication included).
- Current High School Senior, High school graduate or GED equivalent.
- Permanent resident or US citizen.
- Meet physical standards based on gender and age.
- Pass the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB) test.
This job is a civilian position and does not require military service (including commission and enlistment)