Are you looking to take your career to the next level? Yes? Well, Armanino is an excellent place to start! We operate like a start-up and refuse to adopt a culture of unnecessary bureaucracy; innovation and agility remain at our core. We are unapologetic at wanting to be a high growth firm and have set out to prove that there is a better way to work in finance. We are a rapidly growing, top-20 national audit, tax and consulting firm, with a Net Promoter Score close to that of Apple and BMW. We have been named to IPA’s “Best of the Best” Firms in the country and Accounting Today’s “Pacesetters in Growth.” We have been consistently voted as a best place to work by Accounting Today, various Business Journals and Vault.
The Office and Facilities Administrator is a big part of making the day to day happen at the Armanino Dallas office! Our atmosphere is fun and vibrant, but it takes someone with the attitude and willingness to help make it happen. This person will be someone who enjoys coordinating gatherings for employess in the office, has a can-do attitude to help with general office repairs and likes to have administrative responsibilities too.
- Coordinate weekly lunches, happy hours for employees. This includes ordering, set-up and clean-up of meals, as well as assist with any special events in the office.
- Responsible for managing inventory, such as snacks and drinks, in the kitchen and common areas.
- Greet and welcome clients, staff, and guests as they enter the office.
- Answer and route calls received through the main phone line.
- Responsible for the maintenance, security and daily functions of the office equipment and property as well as communicating any scheduled maintenance to the office staff.
- Daily inspection checks on the conference rooms, common areas and storage spaces to ensure all are organized and clean.
- Coordinate general office repairs, as well as furniture and office equipment assembly and installs if necessary.
- Serve as liaison between the office and building management and vendors.
- Submit service requests to property management for janitorial request such as HVAC and lighting.
- Manage and validate parking and building access cards.
- Process, distribute and track mail and packages as needed. Occasional visit to the post office may be required.
- General administrative or office experience is desirable
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel and Outlook
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Knowledge and use of light power tools
- Ability to lift 50lbs.
Armanino LLP provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Armanino LLP complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall,transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Armanino LLP expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Armanino LLP’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
For positions based in San Francisco, consistent with the SF Fair Chance Ordinance, an arrest and conviction record will not automatically disqualify a qualified applicant from consideration.