Oak View Group is a sports and entertainment company engaged in a wide variety of activities, including arena development, facility management, arena and stadium alliance, sponsorships and partnerships, security services, publications, conferences, and consulting. The company, privately held, is headquartered in Los Angeles, California with offices throughout the world.
As a Warehouse Worker, you will be responsible for receiving and processing incoming stock/product, preparing and completing orders for delivery or pickup, performing inventory and quality control and assisting during events.
- Perform transfers or products and/or merchandise to and from the warehouse.
- Receive products and merchandise, checking for quality and damages to items, and the proper storage of the delivered products and merchandise.
- Operate equipment such as forklifts, pallet jacks, etc.
- Perform physical inventory as needed.
- Process requests for supplies, prepares merchandise for delivery, and prepares packages for shipping according to established procedures
- Ensure security of company assets.
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager.
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• 1 year of warehouse experience preferred.
• Must be able to follow basic safety procedures and precautions due to physical risks.
• Demonstrates interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal Basic math and counting skills required.
• Ability to pull heavy carts of stock throughout facility.
• Requires frequent lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling up to 50 pounds.
• Frequent standing, walking, bending, stooping, lifting and reaching, during entire length of shift.
At OVG, we understand that to continue positively disrupting the sports and live entertainment industry, we need a diverse team to help us do it. We also believe that inclusivity drives innovation, strengthens our people, improves our service, and raises our excellence. Our success is rooted in creating environments that reflect and celebrate the diverse communities in which we operate and serve, and this is the reason we are committed to amplifying voices from all different backgrounds.
We are committed to ensuring all our buildings and office locations are the safest in the world for artists, teams, employees, and fans. Based on recent encouraging trends in the U.S. and Canada. We highly encourage our employees to continue to get vaccinate and boosted against COVID-19. Should circumstances change, we may need to reinstate vaccination requirements, in whole or in part, to safeguard the health of our employees, guests, performers, athletes, and partners.
Oak View Group is committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis (“protected class”) including, but not limited to veteran status, uniform service member status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law.