This position will work closely with department leaders to help maintain and execute operational reporting for daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reporting. The SORA will work to identify opportunities to drive sales performance while ensuring the understanding of reporting methods and metrics.
- Responsible for the yearly planning process, segmentation analysis and territory optimization.
- Build and maintain to the most complex analytical structures and reporting to understand the why results are what they are and forecast future sales performance.
- Summarize analytic findings and provide consultative guidance and recommendations to senior leadership.
- Lead the review of key data stores to ensure they are updated when changes occur.
- Perform complex business analysis using various techniques, e.g. statistical analysis, explanatory and predictive modeling.
- Lead the development of methods of identifying gaps in sales pipeline through analytics.
- Perform analysis and analytics of KPIs to identify, and analyze and predict key trends in the sales pipeline.
- Review processes and procedures for measuring sales pipeline and sales process design.
- Ensure analytical structures, reporting and KPI methodology is documented.
- Work as a business partner to communicate and translate sales results and analytics into reporting and analysis that tells a story offering guidance on strategies to other departments.
- Respond to moderate or advanced analysis and analytics request from senior sales leadership or companywide leadership regarding sales results or other ad hoc request.
- May be responsible for assisting with the training and development of lesser experienced analyst.
- Bachelors degree in a quantitative business or science field preferred such as: Math, Statistics, Economics, Finance, Accounting, MIS, Computer Science, Physics, Biology or similar field
- 6 years experience in the areas of sales operations, marketing operations, financial planning and analysis, operational reporting, or IT.
- Demonstrated advanced Excel skills such as Index Match, logic statements, v-lookups, Power Pivot, data cleansing, VBA.
- High level of querying from relational databases with SQL or other variant.
- Advanced work with a statistical software solution such as R, Python or SAS.
- Expert level attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Word and Power Point.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with all levels of the organization.
- Previous experience with a CRM
Paycom is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Paycom makes employment decisions on the basis of business needs, job requirements, individual qualifications and merit. Paycom wants to have the best available people in every job. Therefore, Paycom does not permit its employees to harass, discriminate or retaliate against other employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, military and veteran status, age, physical or mental disability, genetic characteristic, reproductive health decisions, family or parental status or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable laws. Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all persons in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation benefits, and separation of employment. The Human Resources Department has overall responsibility for this policy and maintains reporting and monitoring procedures. Any questions or concerns should be referred to the Human Resources Department. ****To learn more about Paycom's affirmative action policy, equal employment opportunity, or to request an accommodation - Click on the link to find more information: paycom.com/careers/eeoc