Welcome to the largest health ecosystem in Colorado and western Kansas. Welcome to living your mission among thousands of people on fire to live theirs too. Welcome to options, possibilities and values that guide exceptional care. Welcome to extremely important industry challenges and opportunities to solve complex problems. Welcome to highly intelligent teams, overflowing community and the wholeness of mind, body and spirit that is Centura Health.
Qualified external applicants with direct experience eligible for up to a $15,000 sign on bonus! The bonus will be taxed per IRS regulations. Additional, relocation bonus may apply based on geographical location. Must be hired into a Full-Time or Part-time position; PRN positions are not eligible. Some exclusions may apply.
Rad Techs at St. Anthony Hospital are eligible for a $2.50/hour float differential in addition to their base pay and any other applicable shift differentials.
$25.00 - $36.51/hr
You have a purpose, unique talents and NOW is the time to embrace it, live it and put it to work. At Centura Health, we value incredible people with incredible skills – but your commitment to a greater cause is something we value even more.
Provide quality patient care to all patients within the medical imaging department. Perform high quality images and exams on patients while maintaining the sensitivity to patient needs. Follows standards of safe radiation practice. Demonstrates leadership abilities and is a role model for other associate technologists. Acts as a clinical resource to students, staff technologist and other hospital personnel. Assures current standards of practice for the unit.
In addition to bringing your whole self to the workplace each day, qualified candidates will need the following:
- Knowledgeable in all aspects of Diagnostic Imaging to include Surgery and Trauma as required
- Previous Radiologic Technologist experience preferred
- One year post certification experience required to evaluate and/or instruct student radiographers
- HS diploma or GED required
- Associates Degree strongly preferred
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- Registered Technologist, Radiology-R.T. (R) (ARRT) required
- ARRT-BD-Bone Density certification Preferred within 6 months of hire, if applicable to entity (Avista Adventist Hospital)
- Current Basic Life Support from the American Heart Association required
Physical Requirements-Exert up to 50lbs force occasionally, and/or up to 20lbs frequently, and/or up to 10lbs constantly
When people and places align, incredible things happen. Just like the 21,000+ amazing associates who work here, every community within Centura Health’s connected ecosystem has its own unique history, story and personality.
We’re committed to delivering whole person care and understand that a comprehensive benefits package enriches the lives of our associates at work and at home. At Centura Health, we offer incredible benefits that impact mind, body, and spirit to eligible associates. Our total rewards are designed with your well-being in mind and may include:
- 401K, which includes matching when eligible
- Three Health Insurance Plan Options including covering eligible dependents
- Two Dental Insurance Plan Options including covering eligible dependents
- Vision Insurance including covering eligible dependents
- Daycare & Medical Flexible Spending Account Options
- Leaves of Absence, Short Term Disability, and Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance and Spouse & Child/Dependent Life Insurance Coverage Options
- Voluntary Benefits including Hospital Indemnity Coverage, Critical Illness, Accident, Permanent Life insurance, and Norton LifeLock
- Paid Time Off & Sick Pay
- Shift Differentials
- Employee Wellness Resources
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Relocation assistance based on location
- Associate Discounts for Phone, Cell Phone Plans, Auto Insurance, Home Insurance, Auto Buying, Pet Insurance, and much more...
The pay rate for this position is listed above and varies based on experience, skills, and comparison to others who are already in this role. *If you do not see the pay range for this position listed, you are on a third-party job board. All our pay ranges are posted on our careers site www.centura.org/careers. Please visit our careers’ page and apply today!