Programming Electrical Engineer. Pace Packaging LLC. Fairfield, NJ. Utilize the electrical and controls requirements for Linear Unscramblers, Safety Level 2 and 3 for Linear Unscramblers and Rotary Servo Orientors; Produce AutoCAD electrical drawings, schematics, and bill of materials and schematics of linear unscramblers and Rotary Servo Orientors; Diagnose and troubleshoot electrical and controls issues in Linear Unscramblers and Rotary Servo Orientors; Produce user documentation, training materials and troubleshooting guides for Linear Unscramblers and Rotary Servo Orientors; Review client specifications for understanding and development of exceptions if required; Controls electrical CAD design work, including process flow diagrams, panel layouts, termination diagrams and field wiring pull schedules in accordance with NEC, NFPA and UL specifications; PLC motion and operator interface programming; Perform PLC Programming and HMI Programming for, Allen Bradley Micro850 and Compact / Control Logix processor, Siemens S7 1200 and 1500 processors, systems architecture for controls systems; System pricing; train customers engineering, maintenance and operations personnel.
Need BS degree (or foreign equiv.) in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or closely related field of study and 2 yrs. exp. as an Electrical Engineer or closely related.
Also need 2 yrs. exp. in all of the following: Programming PLCs; Working with Linear Unscramblers and Rotary Servo Orientors; and With mechanical and electrical integration. Experience can be gained concurrently. Pro Mach is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- 2 year(s): Electrical Engineering programming
- Bachelors or better in Mechanical Engineering
- Bachelors or better in Electrical Engineering or related field
- Panel Wiring
- PLC Programming (Allen Bradley)
- Manufacturing Skills
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
- Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
- Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals