Why Work for Quontic?
Quontic Bank is a CDFI federally chartered digital community bank. We have a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to local communities. Were making homeownership simpler, faster, and most importantly more accessible for all communities across the United States.
Who We are
Quontic is the adaptive digital bank that empowers its customers financially while embracing their diverse circumstances. Quontics mission to break the system for financial empowerment stands in the face of big banks and proves there is a better and more equitable way to put the customer first. We focus on truly understanding and serving the underdogs, entrepreneurs, gig-economy workers, immigrants, and more with a curated banking experience as opposed to a one-size-fits-all banking approach.
We are currently seeking a motivated and dependable Wholesale Regional Sales Manager Full-time overseeing a team of Wholesale Account Executives to sell the most aggressive and unique NonQM loans that are CDFI (Community Development Financial Institution). We are unique to have the US Treasury CDFI designation that allows us to offer programs such as:
- True stated income & No ratio for owner OCC properties
- Stated P&Ls No accountant certification
- One-Year self-employed only
- VOE only program
- 100% gifts allowed for a down payment, closing costs, and reserves
- No ratio loans for owner-occupied borrowers
- No DSCR investor loans
- Loans up to $3,000,000
- Refinance off the appraised value after 6 months of ownership
- Much more!
Your Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Responsible to proactively solicit new wholesale residential and commercial mortgage business and sell the Banks wholesale lending products
- Continually identify, develop and maintain a quality network of business relationships that serve as a recurring source of referrals for new mortgage lending opportunities.
- Your network may consist of current and new mortgage brokers, bankers, as well as other valuable referral sources, and is enhanced by your regular participation in business-related development opportunities, to promote Quontics unique, highly competitive, wholesale mortgage loan programs
- Respond to customer inquiries and referrals that are generated from both your own contacts and from other Quontic business channels
- Conduct interviews with prospective borrowers in order to analyze financial and credit data, determine customer financing objectives, advise customers of product/pricing policies and guidelines, and gather any additional required information to complete the transaction.
- Maintain regular communication with the brokers and inform brokers of changes and enhancements in processes and procedures
- Ensure exceptional customer service by maintaining thorough knowledge of lending programs, policies, procedures, and regulatory requirements, demonstrating a commitment to professional ethics, adhering to Quontics Code of Ethics & Business Conduct, including Addendums, adhering to the NRMLA Code of Ethics and Professional Responsibility, including the values and rules explained therein, and all other NRMLA ethics advisories and regulatory guidance, and complying with all Federal and State compliance policies and adhering to HMDA requirements
- Must have a minimum of 5-10 years of wholesale lending experience
- Experience overseeing a team of wholesale account executives
- Must have a strong knowledge of the mortgage market in their assigned territory.
- Strong ability to excel within an ever-changing environment
- Highly motivated and determined to succeed in a competitive, time-sensitive industry
- Associates or Bachelors degree preferred
- Strong relationship building skills and time management skills
- Knowledge of underwriting and/or closing procedures and regulations
- Must have the ability to facilitate accurate and thorough loan applications that comply with company procedures and guidelines
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with mortgage lending software and computer applications a plus
Quontic provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Quontic will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com.