SunPower is seeking a Warehouse Clerk to grow their career in residential solar. This is a full-time, permanent position that offers full benefits with HUGE room for growth and advancement. Our Warehouse Clerks are a vital part of our organization and we take pride in hiring and training the best.
SunPower is changing the way our world is powered every day with a brilliant, passionate and driven team of more than 2,500. In an industry that is reshaping the worlds energy future, there is no better place to be than SunPower.
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- Bi-annual reviews for pay increase
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k company match
- Generous paid time off and paid holidays
- Many more perks!
- Stocks & maintains a secure, orderly, cost-effective warehouse
- Manages inventory levels to ensure crews have material to meet installation needs, maintaining cycle count accuracy (scrap/adjustments/variance/loss reduction)
- Calculates, picks & stages all necessary materials to meet installation goals;
- Loads & unloads installation vehicles both mechanically with a forklift & manually, if required
- Oversees receiving and verifies freight against receiving documentation, noting discrepancies and/or damage and report findings
- Manages auditable records including but not limited to packing slips, pick lists, Inventory System Journal Entries, job close-out paperwork, warehouse safety audits, etc., ensuring documents are easily retrievable on demand
- Maintains a clean, safe, & orderly workplace, free of obstructions & hazards.
- Insures the security and proper management of the warehouse equipment and materials received and stored
- Schedules maintenance for install and audit vehicles where appropriate
- Responsible for inventory control procedures
- Responsible for following all handling and storage plans and procedures
- Maintains complete and accurate safety & hazmat records and complies with all appropriate standards
- Maintain maintenance compliance for forklifts and moving equipment for proper functioning and maintenance
- Reviews and approves all related appropriate departmental vendor invoices for accuracy and compliance
- High school diploma or trade school degree related to construction or building sciences
- Must be able to safely operate a forklift. Forklift certification is not required.
- Must possess a valid drivers license in the state where the work is to be performed
- Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment criminal and driving
- Must maintain a clean driving record
- Ability to make multiple trips up and down a ladder, daily
- Ability to lift, squat, deadlift, pull and carry up to 50 lbs., daily
- Ability to work at the ground level, kneeling, or bending daily
- Ability to kneel and stand repeatedly (lunges), on a daily basis
- Comfortable in tight spaces (attic, crawlspaces, etc)
We are seeking qualified candidates who will represent our values in all interactions. We believe that our employees create our brand with each project, each communication, each task completed and each interaction. Experience is critical to SunPower in regards to not only our customers but also our employees and dealer partners. As such, we strive to hire candidates that are service focused.
We believe clean energy and storage should be accessible to everybody. That's why SunPower designs all-in-one residential and commercial solutions backed by personal customer service and the industry's most comprehensive warranty. And with over 35 years of dedicated solar experience, we're the only U.S.-based solar company that's been around longer than our 25-year warranty.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is SunPowers policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. SunPower disapproves of, and will not tolerate, unlawful discrimination against any applicant or employee because of race, color, national origin or ancestry, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, age, religion, disability, family care status, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal laws.
Powered by JazzHR