Whether you want to make your debut or go back on tour after a long hiatus, starting a career at Seminole Casino Hotel can feel more like play than work. Our staff spends their time making sure that every single one of our guests gets the rock star treatment, but the Seminole Hard Rock family also rolls out the red carpet for our Team Members with competitive benefits and a great work environment. If you're ready to join a stellar team full of tastemakers and trendsetters who stand out from the average resort crew, apply today.
Open 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year, Seminole Casino Hotel is the largest, most exciting attraction in the five-county region and Southwest Florida’s premier gaming destination with 75,600 square feet of high-paying progressive gaming, over 1,300 slot machines, blackjack, Mini baccarat, Pai Gow, 3 Card Poker, Let it Ride Poker, and Texas Hold’Em Bonus.
OUR COMMITMENT TO SERVICE:
We don’t have customers, we have Guests. Each visitor is our Guest, just as you have a Guest in your home. You take a certain level of pride when you have an invited Guest in your home. You should take the same pride with every Guest who visits one of our properties. Unparalleled Service isn’t just a part of our mission statement at Seminole Gaming; it’s a commitment to each and every one of our current and future Guests.
All employees of the Seminole Casino Immokalee are expected to provide excellent service both internal and external. We are looking for those who willing provide unparalleled service; it is a commitment we make each day at Seminole Casino Immokalee. We expect our employees to represent our five F’s each shift; Fresh- clean & fully functional, Fast-quick & energetic, Friendly- welcoming & Helpful, Focused-stay in the moment & deliver, and Fun- be Upbeat & playful.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Gaming License.
- Must submit to a Criminal Investigation Background Check.
- Must submit to a Credit Check.
- Must submit to and pass a pre-employment drug screening.
- Must be able to work weekends, nights and holidays.
- Must be able to stand, kneel, twist/bend, lift up to 25 lbs and walk the duration of your shift.
- Must be able to handle exposure to loud noises, bright lights, high volume guest/employee contact in a fast paced environment, and second hand smoke.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Must adhere to all established rules, compliance, regulations, guidelines, procedures, and policies.
- Must be able to work with a variety of people with diverse personalities.
- Must attend all meetings and trainings, as assigned.
- Must wear the approved departmental uniform to standard.
- Must be reliable and prompt when reporting to work.
- Must maintain a certain level of attendance as outlined by the company attendance policy.
- All other assigned duties.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Seminole Casino Immokalee is searching for a polite and friendly people who live to give great guest service.
- Must be able to work with minimum supervision.
- Must be physically able to perform the job and maintain departmental job performance as outlined by the department.
- Must possess excellent communication skills and ability to interact with customers and employees in a positive manner.
- Must be able to understand, speak, read and write in English.
- Must be able to convert credits into dollar amounts by using basic math; add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Must be able to make change and balance your bank each shift.
- Must have basic computer skills to complete jackpots.
- Must be able to maintain internal and external confidentially.
- Responsible for changing paper, paying jackpots, cancelled credits, hand pays, make change, and balance at the end of every shift.
- Responsible for doing minor maintenance on slot gaming machines, including preventative maintance as assigned.
- Must assist slot supervisor when required, and assisting customers in any way possible.
- Must report all disputes, malfunctions and complaints to the slot supervisor and/or slot technician on duty.
- Maintain the cleanliness of your assigned zone; picking up trash, removing glass ware, wiping down machines and pushing in chairs.
- Must perform all other duties, as requested by supervisor or manager.
The Tribal Council gives preference in all of its employment practices to Native Americans. First preference in hiring, training, promoting and in all other aspects of employment is given to members of the Seminole Tribe who meet the job requirements. Second preference is given to members of the other federally recognized Native American Tribes who meet the job requirements.
Part of Seminole Gaming Employment process is completing and passing a required background check by the Seminole Gaming Compliance and Regulations, prior to an offer being extended.
- Criminal Background Check
- Credit Check
- Drug Screening