About the job
Aspen Dental Management, Inc. (ADMI) is one of the largest and most trusted retail healthcare business support organizations in the U.S., supporting 15,000 healthcare professionals and team members at more than 1,100 health and wellness offices across 46 states in three distinct categories: Dental care, urgent care, and medical aesthetics. Working in partnership with independent practice owners and clinicians, the team is united by a single purpose: to prove that healthcare can be better and smarter for everyone. ADMI provides a comprehensive suite of centralized business support services that power the impact of four consumer-facing businesses: Aspen Dental, ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers, WellNow Urgent Care and Chapter Aesthetic Studio. Each brand has access to a deep community of experts, tools and resources to grow their practices, and an unwavering commitment to delivering high-quality consumer healthcare experiences at scale. Combined, the companies serve more than 30,000 patients a day and more than 8 million patients each year. As a reflection of our continued growth, we have an exciting opportunity to join as a Marketing Specialist, Service Line Marketing
This is a critical role in the organization providing support to drive new product development across Aspen categories, current and future. The Marketing Specialist, Service Line Marketing will partner with other members of the team, supporting the product roadmap to deliver the world's best dental patient experience for their assigned categories. The Marketing Specialist, Service Line Marketing will also support the day-to-day execution of product development activities by project managing and executing the product roadmap and prioritized backlog.
- Plays a critical support function within the service line that they are aligned to, helping to deliver on those results. Understands Aspen's strategic priorities and helps to align product opportunities.
- Identify efficiencies in the process and support how we communicate the category
- Grasps an understanding of why competitors think theyre great, why theyre winning with the consumers we want to attract, and the white spaces we can innovate and deliver against to reach our goals
- Support the efforts at every point of the funnel. Be a part of a team that creates compelling selling strategies and promotions that motivate and spur success through the funnel. Partner with other category and product marketing team members to create compelling selling strategies across Aspen Dental
- Possesses a knowledge of the customer. Knows our customer issues, pains, desires, how they think, and how they decide to purchase.
- Builds strong relationships with Aspen stakeholders. Understands stakeholder constraints and delivers products within them. Team up with brand, CRM, paid media, social, PR, creative, product, field and analytics members to thoroughly understand the performance of the portfolio at the total chain level, as well as funnel stage, geography or other subset of the chain Improve effectiveness and the ROI of marketing investments through optimization in partnership with shared services.
- Improve effectiveness and the ROI of marketing investments through optimization in partnership with shared services (e.g., paid media, social, affiliates, CRM, web site, analytics, insights)
Key Success Measures
- Primary: Supporting the profit goals for your service lines portfolio
- Secondary: Support initiatives that will drive awareness and consideration of the portfolio, meeting overall Aspen Dental business goals
- Minimum 2 years of demonstrated product or category marketing experience within a shared services marketing team
- An understanding of best practices in category marketing including analytical rigor and curiosity that will break down performance into actionable insights/opportunities
- Passion for continuous improvement and record of setting and exceeding goals that enable organizational objectives
- Entrepreneurial and nimble, takes ownership and drives forward amidst ambiguity while also building relationships and alignment
- Desire to be part of a growth-oriented team and culture
- Bachelors degree
- Ability to travel up to 10% (as we emerge from the pandemic)