2020 Companies has immediate full-time technical jobs representing our client, Samsung Electronics America.
The Regional Operations Manager - Care role is responsible for managing Samsung authorized service locations in a predefined geographical territory. This role offers consistent support to these servicers ensuring end user customers’ needs are fulfilled.
A Day in the Life as a ROM - Care Includes:
- Store assessments
- In-depth report on front of house, back of house, branding, inventory management
- Customer interactions
- Investigating escalations
- Establish and maintain relationship with service locations to enhance overall operations of the program
- support any cross-functional support lines of business such as Field Service Support (Tech Support)
- provide additional ticket and technical support to Samsung authorized servicers
- Account management
- Network management
What's in it for you?
- Receive competitive salary, paid weekly
- Next day pay on-demand with DailyPay
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401K Program
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Fully engaged in assigned region, having a comprehensive working knowledge of their service operations - front-of-house and back-of-house assessment of stores, identifying process and operational strengths and opportunities, and action item follow up to ensure each store operates within clients authorized repair guidelines.
- Establish and maintain strong relationship with service locations to perpetuate operational efficiency, industry and marketplace read outs, and recommending improvement to management.
- Supports assigned regions with relevant training and coaching in specific product lines, administrative and service processes and per-location productivity management. Engages in professional feedback, development plans and corrective actions at a technician, store, and regional level.
- Ensures service partners are fully supported in all technical, procedural, and communication areas of the business. Conducts regular on-site visits to ensure operational excellence.
- Responsible for on-boarding new service locations, new major service product releases and any applicable field-management changes within designated regions.
- Compile, edit, and gather accurate data and information to develop technical and operational reports, assuring they are legible and delivered on time. Must have the ability to speak and summarize on a high level of their own respective region to management.
- Manages regional performance by assisting service centers in achieving and maintaining Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). When needed or requested, develops/implements action plans for improvements, with clear root cause analysis, reporting and follow up.
- Regular meetings and on-site visits with service partners to perform process improvement tasks, gather, disseminate information, and perform standard audits and assessments.
- Use targeted reporting tools and processes to prioritize actions and field on-site visits.
- Provide additional cross-functional tech support to client authorized network. Main duties will include ticket support, approvals, system usage, technical hardware and software support.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Preferred bachelor's degree with minimum of 3 years' experience in consumer electronics, home appliance or telecommunications or service retail industry - Associates Degree or GED with a minimum of 5 years' experience consumer electronics or retail industry also acceptable.
- Experience gathering reports, KPI's and providing data analytics aroun