Rated in the top 1000 business in 2019 by Inc.com. Since its founding in 2000, TeleSolv Consulting has been committed to helping organizations solve complex problems. Our solutions integrate sound management principles with the most appropriate technologies to assist senior executives in effectively managing programmatic, schedule, and technical risks.
We offer excellent compensation, training, advancement opportunities, and exceptional benefits including PTO, sick leave, 11 paid federal holidays, medical, dental, vision, company paid life, short-term and long term disability insurance, employee assistance program, matching 401(k) plan and more.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Verifies compliance with work standards, SOPs, ROH, and other requirements documents,
- Pays particular attention to the timeliness and accuracy of work performed,
- Screens documents to determine accuracy of data contained in them and determines which need corrective action,
- Keeps various logs and uses random sampling to evaluate process efficiency, accuracy, and timeliness,
- Responsible for recognizing problems that might invalidate samples, investigating complaints, reviewing violations found by personnel, and preparing reports of findings and actions needed or taken,
- Recommends changes that will improve contract performance,
- Other duties as assigned.
- U.S. Citizen.
- Public Trust clearance, or the ability to obtain and maintain one.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Demonstrated ability to read and understand proficiently in English.
- Demonstrated ability to lift and carry up to 45 lbs. or more in a physical environment.
- Demonstrated ability to perform tasks while bending, stooping, climbing, and reaching.