At Catalyze, were on a mission to accelerate the nationwide transition to clean, renewable energy. If youre passionate about creating a meaningful impact on one of the greatest challenges of our time, we want you on our team!
We are seeking an experienced Project Manager to lead and manage the successful completion of solar energy projects, ensuring they adhere to stringent quality standards and are completed in a safe, timely, and cost-effective manner.
- Looking to join a close-knit, experienced team dedicated to delivering high quality projects through collaboration, communication, and constant improvement
- Adept at balancing and prioritizing competing and shifting prioritiesyou manage your time well and are good at communicating timelines and voicing concerns
- A strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills and a team player attitude
- An exceptional problem solver and collaborator
- Develop and manage the customer relationship throughout the project lifecycle to ensure positive outcomes
- Assist in upfront planning and scheduling of projects
- Manage project activities from pre-construction through commercial operation
- Bring the Sales and Construction teams together and lead the closeout process, focusing on all critical aspects of the project and capturing lessons learned, project metrics, and considerations for the future
- Coordinate equipment selection and procurement with the Procurement team
- Manage and control the administration of the contract agreement with the customer and major supplier agreements to ensure adherence by the project team
- Troubleshoot issues as they arise and across the project portfolio; evaluate alternatives, propose solutions, and gain team buy-in
- Serve as a Construction Subject Matter Expert (SME) to internal development teams
- Update the leadership team on factors such as project status, QC results, needs for safety, quality, schedule, risks, opportunities, financial factors, changes, people, and customer relationship
- Collaborate with the Safety team to continuously review and improve our safety program
- Proactively train staff to prevent quality defects and rework
- Conduct training on new products and processes and ensure knowledge transfer on the job
What You Bring to the Team:
- Bachelors degree in Construction, Project Management, or a related field AND/OR construction trade license that requires a four-year apprenticeship OR equivalent
- NABCEP PV Professional Certification preferred
- NABCEP Certified or 5+ years of experience in C&I PV
- Knowledge of NEC and IBC
- Knowledge of recognized process methodologies and certifications in LEAN, SCRUM, AGILE and/or JIRA a plus
- Proficiency in reading and interpreting blueprints, diagrams, schematics, drawings, manuals, and specifications
- Familiarity with wide variety of construction tools and technology
- Experience managing people, including subcontractors, and processes in a fast paced, results-driven company
- Experience improving systems and processes to drive a scalable organization
- Project management experience with budgeting, resource planning and management
- Competent on CRM software, such as Salesforce, Procore, and Microsoft Office and/or G-Suite office applications
- Ability and willingness to travel as needed
What Catalyze Brings to You:
- Opportunity to play a significant role in transforming the energy industry
- Growth, development, learning, and advancement opportunities
- A flexible environment where your voice, thoughts, and ideas are valued and heard
- Excellent benefits (company-paid and voluntary): Health / Dental / Vision / Life / AD&D / STD / LTD / AFLAC / Pet / Legal / Commuter / 401(k) with Company Match / Paid Time Off and more!
- California or Texas
- Hybrid office/Remote
Target Comp Range:
- $90,000 to $130,000 base salary depending on experience and location, plus bonus
Catalyze is a renewable energy developer and independent power producer (IPP) that also partners with medium-to-large commercial and industrial real estate groups and third-party renewable energy developers. We increase property net income and tenant value with renewable, resilient, smart energy infrastructure including solar, storage, electric vehicle charging, and microgrids.
We uniquely enable our real estate customers to use that increased income as a competitive advantage to expand their property portfolios. For industrial customers, we provide both energy savings and progress toward renewable energy mandates and goals. Our proprietary origination-to-operations platform supports our partners with optimal site identification and acquisition, energy load estimation, system design, project finance, and asset management.
We believe that when people feel safe and encouraged to bring their authentic selves to the team, it brings out their best and strengthens our company as a whole. This is why were dedicated to creating a truly inclusive workplace - one that values and promotes diversity and fosters an empowered workforceallowing all employees, from any background or level of the company, to succeed in their jobs.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity and value the unique contributions that you can bring in terms of your education, opinions, culture, ethnicity, race, sex, gender identity and expression, nation of origin, age, languages spoken, veterans status, color, religion, disability, sexual orientation, and beliefs.
Powered by JazzHR