As the Inventory Planner II is responsible for management of inventory to specified contractual guidelines for a set of designated accounts / customers.
The Inventory Planner II is accountable for supporting strong customer relationships through the fulfilment and replenishment of contractual inventory requirements for chemical products. They will be responsible for taking action on order signals coming from Customer Program system forecast reports/metrics autonomously.
They will identify trends and pertinent patterns of usage history and forecast by analyzing stagnant inventory, how long the inventory has been stocked, and if the stagnant inventory has been selling.
- Bachelors Degree in business administration, Economics, Supply Chain, Inventory Management and/or equivalent experience preferred.
- 2-5 years experience in inventory management including but not limited to: demand planning, MRP, forecasting, and sourcing
- APICS Certification preferred
- Proven experience and working knowledge of Just in Time (JIT) supply process
- Proven ability to successfully engage in process improvement from plan development to implementation
- Demonstrated excellence in data and mathematical analysis
- Expert competency working with integrated data systems
- Knowledge of Oracle data systems a plus (JDE, SAP, etc)
Powered by JazzHR