The Food Truck Attendant is responsible for ensuring guests orders are prepared to the specifications of LFCR so that they are enjoyable and well-timed for our guests. As a front-line face of the company, Attendant will be attentive and responsive in order to provide customer service to exceed our guests expectations. Attendant will be responsible for the set-up and tear down of food truck, daily inventory, and food presentation. The Attendant will work with management to ensure that the food truck is meeting all sanitation and safety guidelines.
- FUN at work!
- Free Uniforms
- Discounted Meals
- Health Benefits
- Cultural Enrichment
- Training and Development
- 1+ years experience driving a large vehicle preferably for commercial use;
- 2+ years experience in the Food & Beverage industry;
- ServSafe certified preferred or ability to obtain within 30 days of hire;
- Maintain an acceptable driving record;
- Must possess a working knowledge of computer programs and software, such as Microsoft Suite;
- Must have knowledge in the Culinary/Hospitality field, Food Safety, and use of Culinary equipment;
- Strong organizational skills with excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to communicate with guests, staff, and management;
- Exceptional skills to deal with customer concerns and inquiries independently.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds;
- Flexibility to work long, flexible hours including evenings, weekends and holidays;
- Ability to stand and/or walk for long periods in extreme conditions;
- Must be able to meet dress standards reflective of company brand standards.
- Help establish processes and procedures for routine cleaning and maintenance of food truck;
- Perform duties as driver and cashier on the LFCR food truck;
- Responsible for updating the food truck register menu items on a weekly basis as the menu changes;
- Demonstrate flexible and efficient time management, ability to prioritize workload, and properly deploy staff as needed;
- Able to work calmly and effectively under pressure;
- Assists in food prep for food truck and in LFCR kitchen assignments during off-peak periods as needed;
- Perform other duties as assigned by Management;
La Familia Cortez Restaurants began when founder and family patriarch Pedro Cortez purchased a small caf in San Antonio's Market Square for $150. With family recipes and a dedication to customer service, he and his wife Cruz worked side-by-side to make the venture a success. That humble beginning planted a seed that has grown into some of the most iconic restaurants in San Antonio, as well as the cornerstone of the city's Historic Market Square and the heartbeat of Latino culture in the Alamo City.