At Lucid, we dont just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
Notice regarding COVID-19 protocols
At Lucid, we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus all new Lucid employees, whose job will be based in the United States may or may not be required to provide original documentation confirming status as having received the prescribed inoculation (doses). Vaccination requirements are dependent upon location and position, please refer to the job description for more details.
Individuals in positions requiring vaccinations may seek a medical and/or religious exemption from this requirement and may be granted such an accommodation after submitting a formal request to and the subsequent review and approval thereof by our dedicated Covid-19 Response team.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, were providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
The Engineering Change Control Specialist will be responsible for assisting in the facilitation and implementation of new changes and launching new products and programs at Lucid. The Engineering Change Control Specialist will work closely with the ECC Coordinator, New Product Introduction, Material Flow Engineering, Reverse Logistics, Material Planning, Logistics, Supply Chain, Quality and other cross-functional teams to ensure the seamless integration of new products.
- Follow written or oral instructions regarding daily tasks and job duties.
- Conduct cycle counts to promote cutover accuracy.
- Stock cargo in ECC cage using cargo boards or pallets.
- Keep the warehouse organized and tidy, implement general housekeeping practices to maintain workplace cleanliness.
- Facilitate and maintain a safe work environment.
- Understand the basics of the supply chain, including shipping and receiving logistics, quality assurance, equipment upkeep, and facility maintenance.
- Receive, confirm, track, store, and deliver material from the ECC cage to the warehouse.
- Works closely with Operations- Inventory Control- Reverse Logistics- Finance- Material Planning- Material Flow Engineering- Lucid NPI .
- Work with affected teams to understand the critical actions necessary for successful introduction of new features, new products, and new programs, and ensure those needs will be met ahead of deployment.
- HS Diploma or equivalent required, Bachelors Degree preferred.
- At least two to three years of experience operating MHE equipment such as sit down fork lift.
- Communication skills ECC Specialists are typically required to communicate with Material Planning and NPI team. Thus, they must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, and may also benefit from conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to read and write in English.
- Computer skills Record accuracy and retention are critical to the job. Must be intermediate user of Microsoft Excel and Word, along with 2 or more years using WMS with applicable understanding of the relations of various transactions.