Looking for a hands-on and enthusiastic person to handle accounting department responsibilities for a small manufacturing business (20-30 employees) in Hanover, PA. An energetic individual who can dig into the details, work collaboratively with colleagues, and implement improvements.
- Completion of accounting functions: G/L, Payroll, Expense reports, A/P, A/R, Asset Reporting, Tax reports, Account Reconciliations, and Billing.
- Monthly, quarterly, and year-end financial statements preparation.
- Review AR and advise sales of overdue accounts.
- Provide information to management, insurance providers, suppliers, and government agencies.
- Monitoring of banking accounts, including wire transfers, letters of credit, and account payments.
- Calculate financial and operating metrics established by management
- Document and teach the procedures for the company team to follow to ensure data accuracy. Recommend changes to streamline the accounting functions
- At the end of each job run the job cost report from the ERP system and distribute to sales, manufacturing and engineering teams
- Act as liaison with the CPA firm for the Annual Review and the bank for loan documents.
Desired Skills and knowledge:
- Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws, and regulations.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize work assignments in a constantly changing environment.
- Experience with MS Office applications and ERP software.
- Ability to communicate effectively and clearly, especially with non-accounting professionals.
- Motivated and passionate with the ability to uphold the highest possible ethical and professional standards, including maintaining confidentiality.
- Minimum of 10 years accounting experience, preferably at least 3 years in a manufacturing environment; small business or public accounting experience preferred.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience in accounting, finance, or related field.
Job Type: Full-time
CAM Innovations, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Powered by JazzHR