Second Natures warehouse team is a rapidly growing team serving customers across the United States. This style of work is our warehouse teams main purpose: to achieve and succeed in e-commerce fulfillment.
What is e-commerce fulfillment?
Its the complete process from a customer purchasing our products online to the successful delivery of those products to their homes.
FULL TIME ~ 40 hours per week
Responsibilities and Duties
The ideal warehouse associate would be an individual with a strong work ethic, self-motivated, attentive to detail, commitment to customer service, and problem-solving skills. They would also be interested in gaining an understanding of all aspects of Second Nature fulfillment (from the time of product sales to product shipment) and adhere to strict safety, quality, and service standards.
Qualifications and Skills
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be able to read and take directions in English
- Must be able to stand/walk for 10 hours per day without reasonable accommodation
- Must be able to frequently push, pull, squat, bend, and reach with or without reasonable accommodation
- Must be able to keep up with a time and process driven environment
Benefits and Perks
- 5 Days PTO, upon accrual
- Startup environment/ Team atmosphere
- Relaxed dress code
- Health Insurance
- Vision and Dental Insurance
- 401K plan
Second Nature is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Second Nature takes actions to ensure equal employment opportunity for all candidates and employees and to providing employees with a workplace free of discrimination and harassment. Our hiring decisions at Second Nature are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by federal and/or state law. Second Nature does not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Powered by JazzHR