Professionally and safely intercept, engage and suggestively sell customers by preparing, serving and sampling food and non-food items in various retail outlets. Product knowledge and the ability to work independently is critical to being successful in this position.
- Weekly Pay
- Flexible Schedule
- PT Benefits
- Growth Potential
- Independent Work
- Safely prepare and serve food by using appliances and cleaning chemicals.
- Maintains a professional appearance consistent with the job requirements.
- Achieves 100% execution on assigned work by proper set-up and tear down.
- Assists with preparation for client visits and completes audit corrections.
- Builds and maintains rapport with store personnel.
- Submits all on-line requirements on the same day as Event execution.
Previous experience is not required.
Comfortable using your own tablet, pc or mobile device to complete daily work.
Local Food handlers’ permit may be required.
Active position that requires standing for the entire shift and ability to lift, push and pull
*Formal job-description will be a part of the on-boarding process