Our firm is currently interviewing for full time customer service/sales reps. Basic responsibilities involve working with customers in person, explaining our green energy products, and placing any orders. We represent a Natural Gas (Green Energy) utility provider. There is a great starting base pay (paid weekly) that isnt based on sales or results, but incentives are possible based on performance. Previous experience isnt needed. We provide all of the tools and training needed for success. Typically our Customer Service and sales reps bring in about $800-$1000 weekly.
What is the pay and what are the hours?
- Excellent pay Salary base- not based on sales results. A bonus structure is available and is set up based on performance.
- Solid training Weve been training people to do well in our industry for years. Learning from us long term in fields such as sales, networking, & communication skills build skills desired for any field.
- Flexible scheduling We help our reps create a schedule that works best for them. Our start time is 10:00AM - 06:30PM. (We are able to work around other commitments such as classes, other jobs, or family obligations).
What are the requirements?
- Enjoy working with people
- Able to start within the next 7 10 days
- Willing to learn and apply new skills.
- Experience in sales/customer service is preferred but not required as we offer paid training
- 18 + years of age
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Own transportation
Who would do well in the position?
People who have done well with us in the past have had experience in all kinds of fields (some none at all!) - retail, fast food, cashier, administrative assistant, receptionist, office work, server, landscaping, and in just about any field you can imagine. We welcome all applicants who have a positive attitude and enjoy working with people.
If you think you would be a great fit for our customer service/sales team fill out the contact information and our hiring team will follow up with you about setting up an interview with a manager.
Powered by JazzHR