Lets Go! We are looking for Customer Service Associates with a passion to drive customer satisfaction. If this is you and youre ready for your next destination then you have cruised to the right spot!
Apply today and shift your career into drive for tomorrow!
Not only do you get to be part of an organization where you Drive your Potential and Power your Passion you get major perks and discounts! Just to name a few Hertz perks:
- 40% off any standard Hertz Rental
- Take advantage of Hertz negotiated discounts
- Tickets- movies, concerts, theme parks
- Credit Union Access
- Health & Wellness benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Career Growth with hands on learning
How to Drive your future in working with Hertz:
- Consult customers on Hertz rentals
- Ensure positive customer experience, making Hertz #1 in car rental company experience
- Peruse customers on additional services
- Strong communication and multitasking skills
- Conduct vehicle service and maintenance to ensure customer satisfaction
- Have a valid drivers license with acceptable driving record
- Be at least 20 years of age
- High School diploma or general equivalency diploma required.
All employment is contingent on the successful completion of a background screen and four-panel drug screen:
At Hertz, we champion and celebrate a culture of diversity and inclusion. We take affirmative steps to promote employment and advancement opportunities. The endless variety of perspectives, experiences, skills and talents that our employees invest in their work every day represent a significant part of our culture and our success and reputation as a company.
Individuals are encouraged to apply for positions because of the characteristics that make them unique.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Hertz is a drug free workplace.
EOE, including disability/veteran