Join us for an exciting opportunity to create history!
We are a national staffing firm working with some of the top-tier aerospace companies in the world. The contracts are regularly extended, and direct opportunities are often available.
- Are you a US persons as noted in the Job description?
- Do you meet the educational requirements for this job?
- Do you meet the experience requirements for this job?
- Are you able to commute to the job location or are you able to relocate for the role?
- Contract: Ongoing
- Location: Mojave, CA (90 minutes from Los Angeles, CA)
- Contract 12 mos. - potential for direct hire
- Medical, dental, and vision plan with United Healthcare
- Robust 401K
- Potential for bonuses
- Sick pay, and holiday pay for those who qualify
This is a very exciting opportunity to work with one of the world's most exciting aerospace companies!
The contracts are regularly extended, and direct opportunities are often available.
As an Avionics Electrical Integration Engineer, you will be responsible for the vehicle electrical configuration. You will be joining a team creating innovative designs that meet our demanding requirements. Prototyping, hands-on design, and working directly with technicians is standard practice. You will be coordinating with multiple groups including systems, structures, production control, pilots, and supply chain.
- Maintain vehicle electrical configuration in the electrical library
- Maintain vehicle electrical load analysis
- Create detailed schematics from block diagrams
- Component selection: connectors, terminal blocks, junction modules
- Wire size selection for current carrying capacity and voltage drop
- Develop process specifications and engineering standards
- Develop custom reports such as long lead items and discrepancy lists
- Perform trade studies of multiple solutions to present to program leadership
- Present design reviews to program leadership
- Implement process improvement initiatives
- Production support redlines and change requests
- Strong understanding of electrical database/library management
- Strong understanding of electrical schematics & ELA
- Strong understanding of wire harness manufacturing processes
- Experience integrating wire harnesses in vehicle
- Extensive knowledge of aircraft-type wiring and components such as connectors, backshells, conduits, relays, switches, terminal junction system components, etc.
- Attention to detail in technical writing
- Catia V5 experience is a plus
- Experience with schematics in Microsoft Visio is a plus
- Experience with Mentor Graphics is a plus
The Structures Company is a national staffing firm specializing in contract, contract to hire, and direct hire placement opportunities. Our clients rely on us to support their engineering, IT, Production, Maintenance & Repair, and support staff. Our niche recruiting team is one of our biggest strengths and is why we are a top provider of talented professionals to the majority of our clients. They will help you identify the opportunity that best fits your interests while also providing industry-leading customer service.
We support the majority of aerospace OEM's and tier 1 suppliers across the United States.
We have a national medical, dental, and vision plan with United Healthcare, and we also have a robust 401K offering. In addition, there is potential for bonuses, sick pay, and holiday pay for those who qualify.
The Structures Company LLC is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer (or AA/ EOE)