ASAP Solutions, is hiring an Administrative Assistant for a large non-profit client located in mid-town Atlanta. This position requires 1-2 days per week in the office as needed. If interested, please submit your resume through LinkedIn for immediate consideration. Candidates must be Covid vaccinated and live in the Atlanta area.
Administrative Assistant - Finance
This position primarily provides administrative support to the Finance team. The Administrative Assistant also engages in special projects across the entire organization, such as preparation of materials for board meetings, Corporate Roundtables and other meetings onsite.
- Managing calendars, making travel arrangements, meeting and event arrangements using Outlook calendars and CRM database for key leaders in the organization.
- Maintain departmental files on internal servers and cloud base systems. Use ERP internal systems and Excel to create accurate and useful reports, lists and charts on a timely basis
- Process expense and travel reports for Finance leadership.
- Responsible for tracking department budgets and financial coding for monthly expenses. Perform other work-related duties as assigned.
- Provide extensive support to the finance committee of the board of directors and interface with the board members and leadership/staff on a regular basis; liaise with colleagues routinely, via email, phone and in person.
- Serves as backup for the Executive Assistant to the President and CEO and provide cross functional support to other administrative team.
- Assume other duties as assigned.
- Organize room reservations, food orders and event logistics, coordinating with meeting planner
- Work with the Senior Meeting Planner with meeting planning and preparation as requested, including special meetings and functions with partners; prepare agendas, presentation materials and executive briefing books; arrange audio visual support and other associated tasks. Stand in for the Senior Meeting Planner as needed.
- 7-10 years experience in an administrative support role required.
- Self-directed, with the ability to prioritize and simultaneously work on multiple projects.
- Experience in supporting a Finance team preferred
- Detailed oriented and effective time management, with the ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast-paced work environment.
- Experience in working with an ERP (Netsuite preferred)
- Independent decision making; accurate judgment calls
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint and Outlook required. Working knowledge of SalesForce and Concur preferred.
- Flexibility to work independently/self-starter and as part of a cross functional administrative team.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organizational and customer service skills
- Experience working in the nonprofit sector preferred.
- Strong sense of urgency and problem-solving skills
- Ability to handle confidential information in a discreet and professional manner as required.