Meno Systems, a digital education company, seeks a video and motion graphics editor to join our growing team and create new educational content for children. This job is based out of Gainesville, Florida.
About Meno Systems
Meno Systems is a Gainesville, FL digital education company that utilizes conversation-based simulation to train learners using a patented Natural Language Processing algorithm. This platform allows kids to have conversations with simulated historical characters in order to learn complex academic standards.
Our video and motion graphics editor will work to support all aspects of our content team, including but not limited to:
- Editing engaging, age-appropriate videos that align to academic standards and keeps children engaged in the experience
- Understanding the Meno user experience: the game mechanics and conversation engine design and the role of video and animation within our content
- Animating characters with lip sync animations in Character Animator
- Using Premiere and After Effects to create motion graphic animations for teaching academic content
- Working with the broader content team (artists, script writers, and other production professionals) to ensure full alignment with videos, lessons, and conversation design
- Continuously helping to iterate on the videos in alignment with customer feedback and
An ideal candidate would:
- Have an advanced degree and/or experienced editor with 2+ years of experience in motion graphics and animation
- Be proficient in 2D digital animation, Premiere, After Effects, and preferably Character Animator as well
- Possess an ability to take big concepts and make then understandable and engaging for children
- Have a mixture of a creative and a technical brain
- Be a lifelong learner who is willing to expand their knowledge in new fields and areas every day
- Have organization and the ability to track and keep detailed documentation of work
- Have a great sense of humor
- Be a team player who looks for ways to enhance the product and support the team within their realm of expertise
- Have an interest in software development, game design, or UX principles
- Have experience in content creation for kids
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and a writing sample by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include VIDEO EDITOR in the subject line.