Description: Our client is currently seeking a Senior Identity Systems Architect for a full time opportunity in the healthcare space.
This job will have the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for designing and architecting solutions for Active Directory and Azure based authentication models allowing for secure and seamless access into critical health care systems essential for patient care.
- Have a security minded focus on identity access around defining usage patterns and creating actionable processes around them.
- Expert level of experience working with all facets of identity management and application credentialing in Active Directory, AzureAD federation (i.e. SAML and OAUTH),
- Strong understanding of privileged access management and password-less design concepts.
- Provide technical input, direction, advice, and recommendations related to the overall identity architecture across various projects and leadership teams
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Azure Access and Identity management experience
- Active Directory Identity management experience
- Privilege account management experience
- PKI certificate design concepts
- Smart Card and WHfB experience
- Passwordless build out strategy and architecture
- AD Disaster Recovery planning
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com