Would you like to perform rewarding work while contributing to the success of an established, growing company? Navstar is an award-winning organization that has a proven track record of successfully providing IT services and solutions both as a prime and sub-contractor on mission focused IT programs. Our employees are integral players in support of mission-critical programs focused on our National Security.
- Act as the mission integrator for the program to ensure that all phases of the planning and implementation are coordinated.
- Coordinate dependencies and actions across product lines.
- Create and manage product line master schedule.
- Prepare, maintain, and coordinate appropriate program documentation, including but not limited to weekly highlights, policy and procedure documents.
- Translate customer requirements into formal development requirements.
- Update product line documentation, wikis, and SharePoint.
- Server as a product lead.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Clearance: To be eligible for this position you must hold an active TS/SCI clearance with Polygraph.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in the field of computer science, information systems, engineering, or other related technical discipline
- Demonstrated ability to develop a project plan.
- Demonstrated experience with full lifecycle agile development projects.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively understand and communicate orally, in writing, and interpersonally to various customers/audiences.
- Demonstrated ability to convey technical information to non-technical individuals.
- Demonstrated experience as a product manager.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Demonstrated understanding of Information Security (INFOSEC) and Information Assurance (IA) policies such as ICD503 to ensure system security and data integrity.
- Demonstrated experience designing, developing and maintaining applications within AWS/Sponsor Cloud computer services.
- Understanding of network engineering concepts and protocols (TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, FTP, SFTP).
- Demonstrated experience as a Responsible Officer.
- ITIL V3 Foundations certification.
Full vaccination against COVID-19, and compliance with the Company’s vaccination verification procedures, is required for this position, unless the individual is legally entitled to a reasonable accommodation for medical or religious reasons.
For 20 years Navstar has provided high-quality Innovative Technology Services and Solutions throughout the Intelligence Community. We would not have achieved the success we have without the best AllStar team; this is not just a place to work, Navstar is a community. At Navstar everything we do revolves around listening to both our customers and employees, delivering the results they expect, and being a trusted partner as both a prime and subcontractor. We have proven track record of successfully providing innovative technology services and solutions on highly mission-focused programs; all while enjoying what we do at the same time. Security is our priority; together, we will make the nation a safer place.
Benefits at Navstar
- Highly Competitive Health Care Premiums, including 100% employer paid for employee
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Medical and Dependent Care
- Generous PTO and Federal Holiday Paid Leave
- Employer Paid STD/LTD
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- 401K plan and Employer Match
- Referral and Opportunity Referral Programs
- Professional Development Assistance
Navstar Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or veteran status.