Job Title Material Control Specialist
About our company:
The Raymond Corporation is a division of the Toyota Industries Corporation. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, innovation and growth. Our Associates are the foundation of our continued success. If youre innovative and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with us.
About the position:
Were looking for a Material Control Specialist to use our SAP Software and maintain responsibility for expeditiously resolving factory disruptions caused by purchased parts, sustaining a 98% supplier on-time delivery metric, achieving inventory investment goals, rationalizing / executing NCM disposition, and resolving any A/P remittance issues for all parts and suppliers assigned. You will:
- Reviews Material Requirements Planning and demand from special projects to establish priorities and parts availability. Takes appropriate action to update plan and cover demands.
- Responsible for management of assigned commodities, includingactivities and techniques required to support Just in Time (JIT), agile manufacturing, and volume / mix flexibility in support of Corporate inventory turns goals.
- Responsible for supplier scheduling, order placement and adherence to delivery requirements.
- Develops and implements inventory and lead time reduction plans according to JIT and agile manufacturing principles to ensure production schedules are met.
- Expedites critical orders to suppliers in response to unplanned demand changes, ensuring quick adaption to need.
- Coordinates engineering changes on purchased materials with suppliers to ensure accuracy of order.
- Leads or contributes to project work, such as new product teams, throughput increases, supplier lead time reductions, supply chain flexibility.
- Analyzes and dispositions Non-Conforming Material in an expeditious manner.
- Works with Quality, Purchasing, and Engineering teams to evaluate supplier reliability where suppliers are not meeting requirements.
- A Bachelor's Degree is preferred.
- Two or more years of experience in material control planning is preferred.
- APICS certification is preferred.
It would be great if you had:
- Experience with SAP Software
About the total compensation package:
Salary -The salary for this position is $48,900 - $62,600.
Benefits - We recognize the value of a comprehensive benefits program for our employees and work tirelessly to make sure our package meets the needs of our employees and their families. Eligible employees can elect and participate in a variety of benefits including:
- Medical and Rx Plan options
- Dental and Vision Plan options
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) for medical and dependent care
- Life Insurance and AD&D
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Accident, Critical Illness, and Indemnity Insurance
- ID Theft Protection
- Comprehensive 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Profit Sharing Plan based on annual profitability
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Vacation, Sick, Personal & Volunteer Time
- Company Paid Holidays
- Tuition Aid Program