We truly believe that sound financial advice has the power to transform lives for the better, and should therefore be accessible to the many, not the few. intelliflo widens access to financial advice globally through leading technology which powers the advisory experience.
We use open software architectures combined with unmatched industry experience to simplify a complex digital landscape to help advisors flourish and grow. Our solutions support over 30,000 financial advisors worldwide, who represent over three million end-investors with over USD 1 trillion assets serviced across our platforms.
intelliflo operates independently under its own brand as a wholly owned subsidiary of Invesco, a global leader in the asset management industry.
Customer and Implementation Specialist RedBlack Client Services Team
We are seeking a dynamic, highly motivated, and enthusiastic individual to join our RIA Support Team. This persons primary responsibility will be to provide a high level of support for our financial advisor customers. This includes new customer onboarding, responding to customer requests for assistance, managing and coordinating the escalation of support requests, identifying, and documenting new customer requirements and enhancements, and building a working relationship with our customers.
You will be responsible for:
- Bringing proficiency to our solution, RedBlack, covering Rebalancing, Trading, and Order Management within the Wealth Management tech stack. Future cross-training and support of additional intelliflo solutions may be required.
- Maintain a positive, cooperative, and professional relationship with our customers.
- Review customer requests with a sense of urgency, seeking out potential resolution. Manage assigned customer cases and issues within our CRM system.
- Work collaboratively with other teams for resolution of issues and following through to timely completion.
- Assist with implementation and customer training efforts.
- Increase solution adoption by highlighting additional features which would be beneficial to their overall business.
- Provide continuing education to customers on how to effectively use solution in their practices.
- Share best practices with team members to enhance the quality and efficiency of the Customer Experience.
- Communicate proactively with customers regarding product and program information, supportability issues, and strategic plans where appropriate.
- Provide feedback through pre-release and post-release testing.
- Participate in individual or team projects.
Experience you bring:
- Bachelors Degree in Finance, Financial Planning, or Accounting (or equivalent work experience)
- 1-3 years experience in client service
- 1-3 years financial services experience (highly preferred but not required)
- Experience with Salesforce (preferred but not required)
- Working knowledge of MS Windows, MS Office, system architecture and environments
- Ability to deliver quality service and problem-solving skills remotely to clients and communicate complicated concepts in a concise and articulate way
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple complex issues and adapt to different challenges and changing priorities
Job Type: Full-time, approximately 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM Eastern Time
Job Location: Reporting into Bedford, NH location. Team members located in New England, Chicago area, and Atlanta. Remote or hybrid remote/office schedule available based on candidate location and experience.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The job holder may be required to perform other duties as deemed appropriate by their manager from time to time.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion:
Our aspiration is for our workforce to continually reflect the diversity of people and perspectives in todays evolving society, which we believe is fundamental to our efforts to widen access to financial advice. intelliflo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity for all job applicants and employees. No job applicant or employee will be discriminated against because of race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, sexual/gender identity, age, disability, pregnancy, national origin, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.