MY PLUMBER PLUS IS HIRING EXPERIENCED SALES PEOPLE WITH A WORKING KNOWLEDGE OF THE HVAC INDUSTRY!!!
My Plumber Plus continues expanding operations. We are hiring an experienced HVACSALES REPRESENTATIVES in Northern Virginia and Suburban Maryland to service residential customers.
My Plumber Plus operates across Northern Virginia and Suburban Maryland. We are the industry leader in the area and are proud to be serving customers since 1981! 30% of our staff has been with us 10 years or more! We are a family, and our employees love all the perks of working here. We have seasonal tickets to Nationals andCapitals games as well as tickets to all the events at Jiffy Lube live. Our employees love our annual crab feast!
We want you to join our winning team and help us continue to grow and expand!
What can wedo foryou?
- Provide stability over 30% of their staff has been employed 10 years or longer.
- We've been in business for 40 years and have 5-star reviews.
- We have a great benefits package.
- We are a family-owned company with a fun, professional and caring management team.
- We are growing and so are the opportunities for advancement.
- We provide ongoing training and professional development.
- Wehave box seats to the Nats, Caps and Jiffy Lube Live for employees to enjoy!
- Team events for employees and their families.
- Pride in working for a company that makes a difference in the community and always does right by the customer.
- Culture of continuous improvement including use of latest technology platforms in the industry.
This position is commission based and has the potential to earn over $100,000 or more.
My Plumber Plus has been operating successfully over 35 years in the Washington D.C. area and is known for the following core values: Fairness; Honesty & Respect; Goal Oriented; Customer Centric; and Proactive & Hungry.
As an HVAC Sales Member you will:
Diagnosecustomers HVAC units, consult customers on their needs and wants, advice customers on safety concerns regarding their homes HVAC unitsand lead customers to informed and confident decisions.
- Complete inspection of customer's HVAC unit(s)
- Establish customer trust and rapport to provide the best options regarding the right products and services.
- Educate and assist customers in choosing the best finance options and maintenance plans.
- Understand your service criteria and hold yourself accountable for exceeding revenue goals.
- Show yourself as professional and knowledgeable technician to gain new referrals and repeated business.
- Work alongside customer service and dispatch to ensure overall success of the business.
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and well maintained truck.
- Participate actively in all training exercises, meetings, trade shows and retreats.
- Be accurate and timely with invoices, time cards, curbside feedback and option sheets.
Competencies for Success
- Previous HVAC Sales experience
- A mechanical and technical aptitude
- Clean, safe driving record.
- Ability to pass a background check and drug test
- Highly organized.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- High integrity, exceptional communication and social skills.
- Proven ability to make solid customer connections and relate with customers positively.
- Strong desire to improve professionally.
- Team player.
My Plumber Plus is an Equal Opportunity Employer which offers competitive compensation, excellent benefits, and company vehicles, paid training, advancement opportunities within your field and our company, and a respected leader in the home services industry.
Come join our professional and experienced team!