ETU, based in Dublin, Ireland, is a rapidly growing enterprise cloud company that is changing the global talent management landscape. Our clients are top-tier Fortune 1000 entities including BNY Mellon, EY, and PwC. We help these leading companies design and build immersive learning simulations with powerful technology that unlocks game-changing data analytics, providing insight into their workforce behavior around the globe. Learners are dropped into an unmatched, visceral experience that creates lasting behavior change. We’re expanding in North America and looking for creative, collaborative innovators to join us on this incredible journey. Interested?
As the leader of this new US team, you will be building and leading the instructional design team that develops immersive, interactive adult learning simulations—working closely with the director of learning solutions to manage the simulation build and delivery. You have over 12 years of experience in instructional design experience and have built a team in a growth stage organization. You exhibit the perfect blend of exceptional people management, deep instructional design knowledge, strong business acumen, and refined professional presence. If you thrive in a collaborative, fast-paced environment driven by innovation, let’s talk!
Spend your days:
- Building a team of instructional designers who are passionate about designing and developing robust and scalable behavioral simulations - ensuring quality delivery of award-winning experiences for each viewer
- Engaging client stakeholders to define business, learning and assessment requirements
- Collaborating with internal teams to refine build processes, manage project timelines, allocate resources, and ensure comprehensive documentation of all work product
- Applying tested instructional design theories, practices and methods
- Providing strong leadership by leading, coaching and mentoring your team – you love growing people!
- Reinforcing our commitment to clients – delighted clients come back for more!
And show us your:
- Advanced degree and 12+ years of experience building and growing instructional design teams for a boutique consulting firm or growth stage company
- Experience as a director of learning development, managing instructional design build and delivery while fluidly managing up, across and down courageously
- Elegant portfolio demonstrating your understanding of adult learning/andragogical strategies
- Executive presence with exceptional personal, written and presentation skills and comfortable collaborating with senior-level executives—respectfully assertive, thoughtful and resourceful
- Entrepreneurial spirit with proven success driving growth as a trusted member of the executive team
- An accomplished and inspirational leader – you build skilled and talented teams who will follow you anywhere
- Passion for adult interactive learning and collaborating with an innovative team!
- Competitive salary and a comprehensive suite of benefits
- Hanging out with thought leaders passionate about immersive learning
- An environment where your impact is visible
Goldstone Partners is helping this successful team find innovative professionals who want to be part of this incredible growth. Applications welcome from US Citizens and Green Card holders only.