TREE TRIMMER JOB PURPOSE
Safely and conscientiously handles utility line clearance related duties
TREE TRIMMER JOB DUTIES
- Climbing trees, with main focus on climber and co-worker safety
- Cut away branches to maintain right of way for roads, utilities, or for appearances
- Operate shredding equipment, feed brush into machines
- Line clearance of downed trees, danger tree removal, nuisance branches
Valid driver's license, CDL and Wisconsin Pesticide Applicator License a plus. We will train for the right candidate. Must be comfortable working with climbing equipment, chainsaws, chippers, and bucket trucks. In addition, candidates with the following experience and character traits will be given top priority: History of safe work practices, tree climbing, saw operation, customer service, computer communication, including Microsoft Word, Excel, and email. Prior First Aid and EHAP a plus.
- Successful candidates will be operating in environments that require good physical strength, flexibility, and endurance. Additionally, your ability to problem solve and manage relationships with co-workers, clients, and the general public are highly valued characteristics.
- Certified arborists strongly encouraged to apply.
- Qualified and interested personnel interested in leadership roles are encouraged to apply, or be promoted from within.
- Reports to supervisor.