D/T Carson Enterprises, Inc.offers an array of solutions for transportation needs. Our company specializes in bus remanufacturing, interior rehabs, accident and fire repair, rail repair and rehab, and alternative fuel conversions.
Employee Perks for a Training Clerk are as follows...
- Weekly Pay: $16 - $17/HR based on experience and qualifications
- M-F 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM full-time schedule, consistent and year-round work
- Career advancement opportunities
- Paid holidays & vacation
- Huge Annual Family-friendly X-Mas Party!
- Company offers medical benefits and retirement plan options
- We are 2nd chance employers
Reports To:Vice President
Department:Research & Development
The Training Clerk supports the hiring manager performing a variety of clerical tasks conducting specialized administrative and office support functions; creates and maintains specialized reports, records, files, and processes department work; maintains calendarand interacts with managers and supervisors.
- Handles the registration of employees and the scheduling of classes and instructors.
- Works with third-party food vendor and prints completion certificates.
- Performs a variety of clerical duties such as ensuring orderly and timely delivery of materials from the purchasing department.
- Maintains and prepares requisitions, schedules, reports, vouchers, invoices and purchase orders.
- Modifies and edits documents on Word, Excel, and Adobe Reader as required.
- Answers telephone calls and provides information regarding the status of orders and other related activities.
- Writes and responds to emails and other correspondence.
- Provide clerical support and assistance to Manager as needed.
- Experiencein a clerical or administrative role is a plus.
- Experience withWord, Excel, and Access is required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess a positive attitude
Must be able to:
- Spend long hours sitting and using office equipment and computers.
- Carry, pull and push up to 25 pounds of dead weight
- Climb up and down a ladder
- Sit, stand, stoop, kneel, squat, and or crouch
Additional employee benefits
After your introductory period is completed all full-time employees of D/T Carson Enterprises Inc. will be offered excellent benefits such as:
- Dental / Vision
- Long and Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance ($50,000 automatically awarded when you enroll for our medical plan)
- 401K with a 3% company match
- ESOP (We are Employee Stock Owners)
- EAP (Free legal consultation, therapy sessions, etc.)
- We can cover your Class B Commercial Driver's License cost & help train
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Nationally Recognized Automotive Trainings & Certifications (online)
- Company-sponsored ASE testing and training materials
- Earn $100 for each ASE H series certification you receive
Possibility of a Same Day Interview if you...
Apply via phone call, text, email, or visit our corporate headquarters M - F 8 AM - 3 PM
Visit: 1863 Service Court Riverside, CA, 92507 Recruiter Cell: 951-837-6345Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Apply at: http://completecoach.catsone.com/careers/
Get to know us:
We are drug free workplace that conducts pre-employment physicals and drug screenings. We are regulated by the department of transportation and will be conducting random drug testing at regular intervals.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. If you require a reasonable accommodation to a known disability, are a qualified applicant or employee and if it will not impose an, undue hardship on the operation of the business, please notify a member of the Human Resources staff and a reasonable accommodation will be made.
D/T Carson Enterprises, Inc. reserves the right to amend or alter this job description at any time at the discretion of the company.