Link Logistics Real Estate (Link) is a leading national owner of last-mile logistics real estate designed to meet the needs of the modern supply chain. The Company, established in 2019 by Blackstone, operates the largest portfolio of logistics real estate assets located exclusively in the U.S. and serves more than 7,000 customers. The Company owns, has interests in, or has under development logistics facilities across key distribution markets in the U.S. that will represent a total of 559 million square feet (488 million square feet at pro rata share) when completed. Link has the scale, geographic footprint and logistics expertise, as well as a heightened focus on sustainability to power the supply chain of tomorrow.
Blackstone is a global leader in real estate investing. Blackstone's real estate business was founded in 1991 and has $915 billion in assets under management. The company is one of the world's largest property owners, owning and operating assets across every major geography and sector, including logistics, multifamily, and single-family housing, office, hospitality, and retail.
The Property Management Administrator helps to ensure long-term occupancy in company properties by providing the highest level of customer service to tenants, maintain the appearance of assigned properties, manage the operating costs, and manage capital expenditures for assigned properties. Assist with monitoring the overall financial health of all properties within the assigned Portfolio. Position reports to the Property Manager or Senior Property Manager.
- Customer Service: Interface directly with our tenants to ensure their needs are met with a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Utilities: Facilitate utility transfers, shut-off resolution, and set up for acquired properties.
- Invoice Processing: Heavy accounts payables processing. Review and accurately code and process invoices for Property Manager approval.
- Insurance: Manage tenant and vendor COIs for assigned properties, including renewals.
- Notices/ Letters: Send out tenant and vendor notice letters as needed.
- Work Orders: Help to maintain work order system by working with vendors to coordinate services, ensuring that tenant service calls are handled to 100% customer satisfaction.
- Contracts: Assist in bidding of property services by producing bid summaries, drafting and uploading purchase orders and service contracts into Yardi as per negotiated terms. Ensure appropriate insurance coverage as per company standards.
- Financial Responsibility: Assist in the collection of accounts receivable.
- Database Management: The ability to upkeep various databases, such as customer contacts, fire life safety trackers, property lists, etc.
- Special Projects Assist with acquisition and disposition of company assets through due diligence requests. Ad hoc projects as needed.
Nature of work requires an ability to effectively communicate and exchange information, collect, compile, organize and prepare work documents, and operate standard business office equipment.
Work performed in a general office environment. May require availability for weekends and over-time during peak periods.
- Property or building management experience handling customer service and administrative issues related to real estate management is preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Office. Experience with Yardi strongly preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to speak effectively before tenants or employees of organization
- Self-motivation, determination, and initiative in a team environment
- Demonstrate high attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task effectively in a fast-paced work environment
- Must be extremely organized, have the ability to manage up to the team, and provide regular updates on projects.
- BA or BS in Finance, Real Estate, Business Management preferred.
Our company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Our employment decisions are based on individual qualifications, job requirements and business needs without regard to race, color, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, religion, disability, citizenship status, national origin, pregnancy, veteran status and or any other legally protected characteristics. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations, if you need an accommodation to complete the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Link complies with all applicable employment and other laws. At request of many of its customers and on recommendation of public health authorities, Link seeks to hire employees who are fully vaccinated against COVID-19, as defined by the CDC, and requires proof of vaccination status as a condition to employment subject to applicable federal, state, and local legal requirements. Applicants and employees may request an accommodation for an exemption from the vaccination requirement if available under applicable law, including for persons with disabilities, medical conditions, sincerely held religious beliefs or any other basis required under federal, state, or local law.