Pay: $18-$22 (plus Kronos and / or Ultipro knowledge)
Contract : 6 to 12 weeks assignment
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support associates, operations leaders and Human Resources Generalist with routine, day-to-day HR questions, needs, and inquiries.
- Ensures records are accurately recorded and cross-checked.
- Ensures files and records are maintained in accordance with legal requirements and Company policies and procedures.
- Ensure all new hire are processed in a timely manner
- Processes punch and payroll adjustments to ensure accuracy of Kronos/UTA timecard; Processes changes within deadlines.
- Ensure temporary hours are reconciled and submitted to agencies by payroll deadline.
- Ensure new hires enroll in benefit plans.
- Track facility s metrics for Human Resources and Operations
- Manage Attendance Control tracker
- Other administrative duties as assigned.
TECHNOGY AND OFFICE SKILLS REQUIRMENTS
- Intermediate level with Microsoft Office.
- Experience with time and attendance system (Kronos preferred).
- Experience working with HRIS (UltiPro preferred).
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND ABILITIES
- Experience handling confidential business matters and information with discretion
- Must be able to gather and analyze information skillfully.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, a proven history of effective relationship building, and the ability to work well with all levels within the organization.
- Experience working with data bases.
- Excellent judgment, problem solving skills, and decision making.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing.
- Willing to work in a team environment, adapt to the changing needs of the organization, and provide support as workloads fluctuate.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
Staffmark is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.