The Electrical Superintendent position a is a critical leadership role responsible for providing direction to the project team to complete the project on time while maintaining a high-level quality, safety and customer loyalty. The electrical superintendent has significant impact on the success of the company and delivering on our mission to be the most trusted name in the industry.
- Manage, evaluate and train field project team members.
- Plan, organize and direct production of contracted scope of work.
- Build and maintain relationships with customers, inspectors, and other trades.
- Coordinate production and attend meetings with other trades as well as the general contractor to identify and resolve any conflicts while providing excellent customer service.
- Ensure all installations meet quality and electrical code standards.
- Manage material and personnel requirements necessary to meet schedule.
- Adhere to standards of quality, safety and best practices.
What were looking for
- OSHA 30 certification preferred.
- Skilled field supervisor with at least 7 years of experience managing crews and running multimillion dollar electrical construction projects.
- An active journeyman or master electrician license preferred.
- Proficient knowledge of the National Electrical Code (NEC), local codes and construction safety requirements.
- Must have at least basic computer and writing skills.
- Demonstrate and uphold all our core values, which include integrity, accountability, teamwork, innovation and growth.
Powered by JazzHR