Our Class A Driver in Cincinnati, OH performs duties associated with picking up hazmat and non-hazmat waste at customer locations and transporting to a Clean Harbors disposal facility. This position will make multiple stops per day at Clean Harbors facilities and travel into Canada.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Waste pick up from customer locations utilizing vans and tankers;
- Drivers are responsible for loading and offloading their load;
- Maintain daily logs, time sheets, expense reports, dispatch and trip reports, as well as, vehicle inspection reports
What does it take to work for Clean harbors?
- Class A CDL required;
- Hazmat and tanker endorsement preferred but required to obtain within 90 days;
- Previous dry van, vac truck, and roll off experience highlypreferred;
- Ability to travel away from home majority of time during week
- Must be able to obtain passport, company reimbursement
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology - come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.