Now Hiring in Sales
- Average annual compensation is $75,000 - $85,000
- Auto allowance is now: $690/month
- $2,500 sign-on/stay-on bonus
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- AD&D, short-term, and long-term disability insurance
- Paid vacation, sick time, and holidays
- 401(k) Retirement plan with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
Business Development Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree from a four-year college or university or one to two years of related experience, and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3+ years of experience selling medical, specialty, or industrial gases and equipment to independent distributors and customers, while working for an industrial or specialty gas producer.
- Industry experience is preferred, and related product knowledge is essential.
- Negotiating and selling skills with a proven record of achieving or exceeding assigned sales goals is required.
- Must have computer proficiency and intermediate knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Prior experience with SAP order entry software is a definite plus.
- Valid driver's license and reliable personal vehicle with insurance coverage as required by company.
Always at the forefront.
Airgas USA, LLC, an Air Liquide company, is the leading U.S. supplier of industrial, medical, and specialty gases, as well as hard goods and related products; one of the largest U.S. suppliers of safety products; and a leading U.S. supplier of ammonia products and process chemicals.
Dedicated to improving the performance of its more than 1 million customers, Airgas safely and reliably provides products, services, and expertise through its more than 18,000 associates, over 1,400 locations, robust e-Business platform, and Airgas Total Access telesales channel. As an Air Liquide company, a world leader in gases, technology, and services for Industry and Health, Airgas offers customers an unrivaled global footprint and industry-leading technology and innovations. Airgas' customer base includes but is not limited to: manufacturing, health care, construction, energy, hospitality, food service, and many more.