With a purpose to make tomorrow a little bit better than today for each other, our customers, and our communities, Lube-Tech provides an environment where you can love what you do and be your best every day.
What you will enjoy being a part of a 2021 Top Workplace USA and Star Tribune Top Workplace 175 Team:
- Full Time (40 hours per week)
- 1st Shift
- $2,400 Sign On Bonus
- Top Tier benefits starting on your first day (including medical, dental, vision, FSA, HSA, 401k, Paid Parental Leave, voluntary accident, critical illness, hospital, and supplemental life insurance)
- Employer-paid short-term and long-term disability and life insurance
- 15 Paid Days Off
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Profit Sharing accelerated by YOUR performance
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Company provided uniforms and personal protective equipment
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE (Overview & Key Responsibilities):
As a Warehouse Associate in our blending department, you play a key role in producing oil blends for various products going to production lines and bulk deliveries.
Summary of responsibilities (not comprehensive of all tasks):
- Gather raw material needed for blending a product per work ticket and blending instructions.
- Assist the Blender with measuring, hosting, and pouring materials into kettles.
- Utilize all material handling equipment safely, efficiently, and perform all required safety checks.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED (Minimum Qualifications)
- Safety and quality mindset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to repetitively lift 10 lbs (frequently lift up to 70 lbs)
- High School diploma or GED
- Basic mathematical abilities and computer literacy
WHAT WILL SET YOU APART (Preferred Qualifications)
- Prior production, light assembly, light industrial, packaging, or general labor experience
- Experience with inventory or warehouse management systems
- Understanding of Lean Principles
Lube-Tech is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants including women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractors legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)