Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as a(an) Administrative Assistant Case Management? At Mission Hospital, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million in programs to support our incredible team members over the course of three years.
Mission Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Administrative Assistant Case Management like you to be a part of our team.
Job Summary and Qualifications
Coordinates the work flow of department leadership and administrative staff by providing administrative and secretarial support.
What qualifications you will need:
Required Education: Associate degree in secretarial sciences or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
Preferred Education: Bachelors degree preferred.
Required License: None.
Preferred License: Notary public.
Required Experience: Threeormoreyearsofprogressiveadministrative,officemanagementorexecutive secretarial experience.
Preferred Experience: Experience in health related field to include strong ability to take minutes, compose letters, transcribe dictation,use standard office equipment and operation of a personal computer. Working knowledge of medical terminology also helpful.