- An opportunity to leverage your God-given talents to develop and lead your accounting efforts.
- Being rewarded for helping pets all across America live longer, healthier, happier lives.
- Limitless growth, development and advancement opportunities.
- An owner who embraces new ideas and looks for ways to say "YES" instead of "no".
- A rapidly growing, award winning business that cares about you and your success.
- A pet friendly workplace. Bring your pet to work every day! How fun is that?
- Process vendor invoices, payments and maintain vendor master records.
- Process incoming customer payments by check or EFT and maintain customer master records.
- Investigate and resolve open invoices and partial payments through customer collections.
- Support review of production job variances and standard inventory costing.
- Support the preparation of the monthly financial reporting package.
- Maintain financial security by following internal controls.
- Provides back up resources for other accounting staff.
- Maintain SOP library related to role and job functions; ensure documents are current, accurate and versioned.
HERES THE PROFILE OF OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Youre a numbers aficionado...relentlessly challenging yourself to greater heights.
- You drive yourself harder than anyone else ever would or could.
- You prioritize better than all others and ALWAYS exceed role requirements.
- Your references validate a proven successful track record and a devout work ethic.
SUCCESS FACTOR SNAPSHOT:
First 30 days
- Develop an intimate understanding of our organization, mission, culture, team, products and role expectations.
- Complete ERP system training for A/R and A/P
First 60 days
- A/R record payments, process deposits and make customer collection calls
- A/P Enter vendor invoices and process vendor payments through EFT and check
- Develop a sound awareness of the accounts payable and accounts receivable applications along with our customers and vendors.
First 90 days
- Maintain vendor and customer master records
- Support the collection of credit references for new and existing customers
First 6 months
- Become versed in all aspects of the accounting department to be able to provide seamless back up support for A/R, A/P and inventory transactions.
- Continuously improve processes to strive towards World Class in every way.
- Work closely with your direct supervisor to align your jobs goals with that of the organization.
Please send a letter of introduction telling us why you should be our top candidate. Interested candidates who include "I LOVE PETS!" in the letter and/or subject line will go to the front of the line. Background check, pre-employment drug screen and industry non-compete are required.
Education: Minimum 2-year associates degree in accounting or related field.
- One to two years experience within a manufacturing organization a plus.
- Food and/or meat industry experience a plus.
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Windows 10 operating system and Microsoft Office productivity suite (intermediate-level Excel knowledge a plus)
- Abilities include sitting for long periods of time, occasional lifting up to 25 pounds, attention-to-detail, critical thinking, solving math equations, reading comprehension, excellent organizational skills, and oral and written communication
Benefits: 4% 401K match, medical, dental and vision insurance, 100% company-paid life insurance, paid holidays, PTO, employee discounts on pet food and treats
This position resides at our corporate office in Green Bay, WI. No relocation package available.
Carnivore Meat Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
WELCOME TO OUR WORLD!
With arms wide open, we invite you to get to know us, see what makes us tick and how we roll at Carnivore. These shared ideals, beliefs and practices are what defines us and how the world sees us. Carnivore may not be for everyoneand thats ok. No fine print. No misleading ads. Theres no mistaking who we are or confusing us for anyone else. We trust that youll appreciate that. Heres what it takes to be one of us:
- Doing whatever is necessary to ensure that any potential customer anywhere in the world, who wants us or needs us, will invariably choose us.
- Communicating clearly, directly, candidly, and timely with all others inside and outside of the organization.
- Pioneering and constantly innovating to find ways to say YES and make the impossiblepossible.
- Contributing in objectively measurable ways to the success of others in the organization.
- Fearless decision makingempowering everyone with an opportunity to lead in any given circumstance.
- Creating a business that will at all times and under any circumstances be strategically profitable.
- Generating market intelligence that provides us an unassailable competitive advantage.
- Losing no customers under my watch.
- Contributing to every customers success in objectively measurable ways.
- Unrelenting support and re-enforcement of our Culture, Mission, and Strategic Initiatives.
- Doing ALL things in life with intention and purpose.
Carnivore Meat Company is a rapidly growing, award winning, raw pet food company located in Green Bay, Wisconsin.
Most recently, we have been recognized for our accomplishments in growth and manufacturing excellence and were recipients of the following: Greater Green Bay Chamber Growth Award, State Manufacturer of the Year Award, Governors Export Achievement Award and the Greater Green Bay Chamber Manufacturing Award of Distinction.
We manufacture, sell, and market the freshest, most nutritious, delicious and innovative pet foods and treats in the world, serving over 5,000 pet supply stores nationwide and 14 international markets around the world. We believe that every dog and cat deserves the finest food available to them. Therefore, we will leverage our God-given talents, passion and resources to do whatever is necessary to ensure that any dog or cat parent, who wants or needs us, will have a convenient and effective mechanism to access and procure our World Class pet food and pet treats. We are in continuous pursuit of extraordinary, passionate and innovative people who will help us make good on this promise! LONG LIVE PETS!
Powered by JazzHR