Are you a connector, a problem solver, and you like to make things happen?
Are you empathetic and passionate about your purpose in helping others?
Are you looking for an opportunity with uncapped commissions?
Are you ready to say goodbye to cold calling and exclusively work warm leads?
If this is you, we want to get to know you better!
New Credit America is a fast growing, well-funded company based in Portland with a mission of helping consumers across the US restore their financial health. With our continued growth, we are seeking an Account Executive (Inside Sales) that will work one-on-one with applicants into our consumer finance program.
What do you need to succeed at New Credit America?
Our top performers have the drive to succeed and a "get it done" attitude while staying focused on their customers best interests. They also:
- Have a strong grasp of a consultative sales process and a proven history of exceeding goals in a fast-paced environment.
- Are able to think and move quickly while taking an empathetic approach to helping customers identify how their financial needs can be served by our financial and credit rebuilder programs.
- Coordinate with other team members to ensure we are giving prospective and new customers a great experience.
- Have solid computer skills with experience managing CRM program.
- Remote, work from home (in the Portland Metro area)
- Hourly + overtime wages + uncapped monthly commission: (projected yearly earnings: $60k average / $100k top performers)
Qualifications and Skills
- High School Diploma required; College Degree preferred.
- Proven relationship building and customer advocacy skills and experience, particularly over the phone.
- Inside sales and/or outbound calling experience is preferred.
- 1-3 years of successful customer service or sales experience or an equivalent combination of education and/or work experience.
- Great track record of dependability, flexibility and integrity.
- Self-motivated and capable of working independently with minimal direction.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced and changing environment.